Brooklin Cycle Racing Inc. Dealer Demo Ride
BCR will supply the following:
- Driver /Rider, 2nd Rider, and a BCR Sign-in Person
- Tractor and Trailer fully equipped for motorcycle transport (customer graphics wrapped)
- Sign-in chart, rules board, riders listing board
- Onboard fuel tank for motorcycles
BCR will perform the following:
- Load, unload, and transport motorcycles to all designated dealers. Set up tents as space permits, sign-in area, etc.
- Add demo rides to BCR social media with appropriate links, pictures and descriptions for each ride event.
- Conduct ride briefing, manage rides, lead, chase.
- Sign-in, qualify riders at sign-in to customer designation, inspect route set-up by Dealer and adjust as necessary, police unruly riders/customers for unsafe/dangerous behavior
- BCR Responsible for - Tractor & Trailer fuel, maintenance, Insurance, Travel and accommodation for BCR Staff
Manufacturer/Customer is Responsible for the following:
- Motorcycle licensing,
- Insurance, Fuel,
- Motorcycle service intervals,
- and any customer damage.
Note - BCR insurance covers Manufacturer’s products while in transit in BCR trailers and/or at our location (975 Dillingham Rd. Pickering Ontario CA.) Manufacturer is responsible for their product while setup at their designated locations/dealers and while dealer/Manufacturer invited customers are riding their Motorcycles.
BCR can do a full ride report for each dealer as requested by Manufacturer.